I'm graduating soon--did you know? I want to do some fun stuff before I start the rest of my life and this is what I have so far:
1. Drive my stuff down to New Mexico with my buddy Natalie. It's fifteen hours, but she's totally game. Already you know everything there is to know about her: a. She's an awesome friend b. I think she's great c. She must think I'm great too d. She's crazy. And yeah.
2. Go to the hospital to see the newest Heiner baby! If that baby waits to come until after I've left for #4... she's gonna have some serious explaining to do. I keep missing the Heiner kids being babies and dangit! It's not gonna happen again.
3. Spend about two weeks with Bonnie and Asher (and maybe Ian??) in Henschtal. Well, and touring around, of course. :) I'm very much excited for this one. We're supposedly making/finalizing plans soon... as soon as I get the rest of my stuff done so I can actually graduate. Asher is so stinking cute! Essentially my nephew, too. I love all three of those kids.
4. Do something adventurous with Stephanie, since she's also graduating.
Steven and I went skydiving for his graduation and what should have been mine (if I had been on-top of things enough to graduate in four years instead of five), so that's out. Also, Stephanie is being a little lame, so anything TOO wild is out of the picture anyway. I mean, she suggested driving all the way back up here just to go to Lagoon. Wait... seriously? She's going to be living here for the next four years. She can go then. Also, if she wants to travel why didn't she think to suggest Disneyland or Knott's Berry Farm or the beach or something? That whole area of California is four hours closer and way cooler! I think she might just think it would be too overwhelmingly fun. So. Have any suggestions for us? Besides horseback riding in exotic Mesa, please. I've already eliminated that option too. I'm thinking more along the lines of 'see a movie.'
5. Begin the rest of my life in Cruces. Someday the 'as a fish-lady' part will be added on. But not yet. Once I get my own place. First I hafta take over Cruces.... I will rule that tiny town!