Thursday, July 22, 2010

back for good, it seems

Well. I got back from my last vacation for the summer on Monday night. Everything here is... pretty much the same as it's been since spring semester ended. Except that when I walked out to the truck to go to work Tuesday morning, I discovered that I must have made a couple friends. Apparently I was invited to a birthday party, but didn't get the invite since I was out of town. They were kind enough to save me the several-days old leftover cake... in the back of the truck... uncovered, except for the leaves and bugs and dirt and mold and germs and slobber and bird pecks and dust and seeds and water and skin flakes and diseases...
what pals! :)

2 comments:

zookie said...

Everyone is just so stinkin' nice in Provo.

Victim of Google Data Mining said...

I sure they thought they were doing their duty to the planet by not littering! Lazy freeloaders!